segunda-feira, 5 de setembro de 2011

New horizon: Concept art and Comic

After working almost 15 years with Maya and 3D visual effects for film and TV-ad, I m breaking my routine  once again by changing the horizon. There is this kid in me that was saying: "When I ll be an adult I will be an artist"...So lets try and fulfill this Will.
I have two projects in mind:
One is developing skills as a concept artist. After searching a lot I found this school http://www.conceptdesignacad.com/ in L.A. (Pasadena - USA) where you can combine your classes and learn intensively (3 month). The teachers are Top-level artist that are currently working in the field. The classes goes from traditional art, character design, visual communication, cinematic story-boarding...so its quite complete.
The second project is to make a comic book. Its a personal project, but a challenge for myself. Its been a long time since I want to make it happen and so 2012 should be done. This will be a two step autodidactic process. One: writing the story that organicaly evoluate since 4 years and develop the characters to make them more authentic. Second share a unique visual entity and one day coming close to Mr. Loisel ! So huge challenges !
This blog will hoppefully show the ascencion of this new start...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário